The 2020 Sounds of Summer Concert Series has been cancelled due to Covid-19.
The Friends of Ingham County Parks host free Friday Night Concerts at the Lake Lansing Park South Band Shell concert stage in June, July and August. All Friday evening performances begin at 7:00 p.m. There is free parking and admission, and for the kids, free entry to play on a Moonwalk and Giant Slide! Bring your lawn chair and a picnic and we will see you this summer.
Band Shell Performers
If your band is interested in performing on a Friday evening in June, July or August, please click for requirements. Information should be received by October to be reviewed by the Band Shell Committee in November/December. The summer schedule is generally set in January.
Band Shell Sponsorships
The Lake Lansing Community Band Shell was built in 2003, by the Friends of Ingham County Parks thanks to generous support from local citizens, businesses, and foundations. The Band Shell hosts the ‘Sounds of the Summer’ series, weekly Friday evening concerts throughout the summer. There is no fee to attend and the beautiful park setting attracts young families, teens and senior citizens. For sponsorship opportunities for the ‘Sounds of the Summer’ concerts please call 517-749-2493 or email email@example.com for more information!
Download the sponsorship application.
Sponsor will receive:
- Featured on a 3’x 5’ banner that will hang on the Bandshell during the evening of the concert.
- Recognized in the concert program for that evening that will include a write-up and your logo in the program (if provided).
- Invited to display your company or organization’s promotional and informational materials on-site.
- Mentioned on the Friends of Ingham County Parks and Ingham County Parks FaceBook pages with over 9,000 fans.
Sponsor will provide:
- $300 For Shared Sponsorship of Concert
- $500 For Sole Sponsorship of Concert
- $1,000 For Inflatable Fun Sponsorship