The Lake Lansing Community Band Shell was built in 2003, by the Friends of Ingham County Parks thanks to generous support from local citizens, businesses, and foundations. The Band Shell hosts the ‘Sounds of the Summer’ series, weekly Friday evening concerts throughout the summer. There is no fee to attend and the beautiful park setting attracts young families, teens and senior citizens. For sponsorship opportunities for the ‘Sounds of the Summer’ concerts please call 517-749-2493 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Click here for the sponsorship application.
Sponsor will receive:
- Featured on a 3’x 5’ banner that will hang on the Bandshell during the evening of the concert.
- Recognized in the concert program for that evening that will include a write-up and your logo in the program (if provided).
- Invited to display your company or organization’s promotional and informational materials on-site.
- Mentioned on the Friends of Ingham County Parks and Ingham County Parks FaceBook pages with over 9,000 fans.
Sponsor will provide:
- $300 For Shared Sponsorship of Concert
- $500 For Sole Sponsorship of Concert
- $1,000 For Inflatable Fun Sponsorship